Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bruuuuuuuuuce!

The concert last week was the best of his I have ever been to. Twenty nine songs over three and a half hours. The last concerts ever before they tear down Giants Stadium.

He looks awesome. Although Max looked like he was going to keel over any second. The Big Man is such a classic. And Little Steven just cracks me up with the faces he makes. They were in rare form and, except for poor Max, looked like they were having a blast.

I know we did in the audience (even though it was FREEZING!!).

During Dancing in the Dark, he pulled a lady up onto the stage. It wasn’t quite Courtney Cox, but she seemed like a good sport and Bruce danced and chatted with her for probably close to five minutes. And then gave her the sweetest kiss on the cheek.

We were on the floor, which was so much fun. They had a raised platform for people with assistive devices, so I didn’t get squashed like a bug.

Here are some piccies:

Tailgating:



"Does this wheelchair make me look fat?"



The Main Event:



And here is a clip of the night itself that we were there, and the song Bruce wrote for for the end of an era:



(For e-mail readers: clip )


Thanks Bruce!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lawyer Mom said...

Wow. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Wish I had been there.

Marie said...

Hey LM!! I am always so happy to see you my friend!!

I wish you could have been there too. Maybe some day. :)