Friday, July 16, 2010

My Sweet Boys

Happy, happy birthday to my wonderful son. He has brought such adventure to my life, a life that would have been poorer without him in it.

This is a slideshow I did for him last year. The song is so perfect that I couldn't do any better this year.





His son, my darling grandson, is his image. We had lunch together today and I was able to get these snaps. Usually he is strictly a "NO PICTURES" man. I am so happy to report also he loved his quilt. Unfortunately, that love was not shared by the lady at the next table when he whipped it around and hit her with it. Some people have no sense of humor.




Happy birthday also to my dear cousin and godson. He was a sweet baby, born precariously early but with our family's typical stubbornness he is here today, hale and hearty. He grew from that sweet baby to a sweet little boy and, now, to a lovely, funny, gentle man.

I am so happy to have you all in my life.


PhotobucketBookmark and Share

No comments: