Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lunch at The Circus


Two of my favorite men took me out to lunch today. My son had to work on Mother’s Day, so we celebrated today. Considering we were dining with a four year old, we opted for The Circus, a drive-in that opened in 1954, the year I was born. I used to take my own kids there when they were little, it is a Shore landmark. They still have car hops! I had a great time, just listening to Shep’s chatter and talking with my son about books and movies, two of our favorite things.


As we were leaving, my son held the door for me and Shep said “Ladies first!!” Such a gentleman at four! I love these handsome guys so much! I am so lucky to have them in my life.

Photobucket Did you like what you read? Let others know. Thanks! Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

How lovely for you. Happy Mother's Day indeed

Muffie said...

How very special that must have been. We mothers of sons are so lucky!
Peace,
Muff

Anne said...

It sounds wonderful! And good manners at 4 definitely come from his father. Apparently he is learning good habits.

Anji said...

What a treat. Mother's day here is at the end of May. I'll be dropping hints to my son

Herrad said...

Hi Marie,
A lovely post thanks for sharing.

Sorry about my lack of visits.
Spike's, our dog, illness, quick death nov/dec and being so ill jan/feb to march meant no visits.

Since then I have been spending more time sitting in my wheelchair I have also not been visiting.

I just passed by to say hello.
I hope you are doing well.
Love,
Herrad

international sea shipping said...

A fantastic read….very literate and informative. Many thanks

international sea shipping said...

I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
http://www.carexshipping.com/