Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Bookworm Blog


Well, it only took me eleven months, but I've finally updated my Shore Bookworm blog.

I said I would be back 'soon', but soon is a relative term. This is soon for someone like, say, Rip Van Winkle. He was gone for twenty years, so eleven months is nothing.

I have put up a riveting post about how I love books. And I will definitely be more on top of things moving forward. Honest.

So stop by, leave comments, and think about books you love and what you have to say about them, because I would really like to have some guest posters.

The Shore Bookworm

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marie said...

Herrad, it is so good to hear from you!

I am so glad you enjoyed your outing and I am so happy you stopped by and left a comment.

I have also been remiss at visiting my favorite blogs. Life goes by so quickly!!

Be well.

Anonymous said...

I have read a only one of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage list and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer contain in view my orientation as approvingly and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.